iPhone Photography How to Shoot, Edit and Share Great Photos
Working with Digital Photography School (DPS), Misho published his first ever ebook in 2012 iPhone Photography: How to Shoot, Edit and Share Great Photos helps people realise the full potential of the iPhone as a creative photographic device.
Over the book's 106 pages Misho covers:
- How the iPhone Camera works and how to use it to capture better images
- How to take more control of your iPhone using Camera Replacement Apps (with a rundown of the best ones)
- Advanced shooting techniques with ProCamera to gain maximum control over focusing and exposure
- How to find compelling subjects to shoot, including with the family, on the street, in nature, travelling and at night
- How to develop your own editing style
- A rundown of native iPhone editing functions
- An overview of the best editing apps including one touch, filter based andd professional editing apps, including step-by-step editing examples and techniques.
- How to add text and graphic elements to your photos
- How to share your images with family, friends and the wider mobile photography community
- How to get your images ready to print
Here are some of the very kind things people have said about the book:
“iPhone Photography teaches classic photography tips and storytelling and makes them relevant when using your iPhone as a camera…. If you’re into mobile photography (or just curious about what all the fuss is about) this e-book is a fantastic resource.”
- Jen Pollack Bianco
“I bought a copy earlier today and have spent the last 4 hours using my iPhone to take photos I’d never have thought possible with it. As I started to read this it became clear to me why I had been getting such average results from my iPhone in the past and how to improve them. Thanks DPS!”
– Barbara Pollock
And here are a few links to reviews:
The book is available as a digital download and comes in both PDF and ePUB versions.
You can download the eBook from the DPS site here.